Friday, August 22, 2014
While the content on your website is important and creates interest by informing and entertaining, the fact is that we have become a truly visual culture and like looking at graphics. Everything involves photos and videos today so consumers expect the same thing from businesses.
Since consumers are using the visual for themselves to communicate and share, especially with the advent of social media sites like Instagram, Tumblr, Flickr and Facebook.
A Visual Society
Therefore, if businesses want to communicate with consumers, they have to resort to using the same mediums. Statistics have illustrated that consumers want visuals and enjoy graphics. The content that gets the most views has images and graphics, including videos, illustrations, and photos.
When it comes to businesses that are using a website to sell products, including an ecommerce website, more consumers want to see the product so having many high-quality images is important.
The type and amount of images on these sites often correlates to what consumers think about the product in terms of its quality and its ability to solve their problem or satisfy their need.
This means that having website graphics and visuals translates to the idea that a company is more professional. The website quality directly reflects on what a consumer thinks about that company and its brand. When consumers see a great looking website with graphics they think the company will do the same for them otherwise in terms of the product or service they offer.
Of course, website graphics also mean how the menu looks and what type of buttons are visible for the consumer to find what they are looking for on your website. It has to be accessible and easy to use in terms of the graphics or consumers will go elsewhere.
The website graphics also can carry through the brand image you are building so these should be consistent so that can be continually emphasized no matter where consumers an customers see your brand.
Thursday, August 14, 2014
Our innovative florist marketing program delivers. Just ask the award-winning, nationally acclaimed florists that we work with all over the United States, such as Carithers Flowers in Atlanta, Allen’s Flowers & Plants in San Diego, Peoples Flower Shops in Albuquerque, Allen’s Flower Market in Long Beach, Flowerama Columbus in Columbus, and Allen’s Flower Market of Reseda. They have achieved incredible results with our Internet Marketing program.
Sales Results from Paid Search
Since deploying our original PPC program for florists back in January 2009, Flyline has produced 27, 070 total sales conversions from paid search for our floral industry clients.
Sales Results from Organic Marketing
Since January 2009, our SEO and organic marketing efforts have generated 69,295 organic sales transactions for the florists we serve.
Generating these Incredible Results
These results come from delivering highly effective advertising and marketing programs for florists that have local, regional, or national floral design centers. To design our floral Internet Marketing program, we first conducted extensive research. Then we deployed the program for our first floral client in 2009.
Our floral marketing program includes Google ecommerce analytics, conversion tracking, and call tracking and recording to gather performance results information. Using this live performance data, our team can refine our tactics, bidding strategies, and overall approach to further improve the results.
Here is an overview of what you can achieve if you sign on for one a florist Internet Marketing program:
- An immediate increase in sales transactions;
- Sustainable revenue growth year after year;
- A steady lead stream to lower dependence on orders from FTD and Teleflora;
- A comprehensive marketing approach that drives website sales, call in sales, walk-in’s, and event and wedding sales;
- Professional SEO that optimizes your website to deliver increased organic placement opportunities on the major search engines;
- Increased brand awareness; and
- Improvements in your keyword and page ranking along with natural link building from social media marketing, blogging, and public relations.
In addition, we offer exclusivity so when you sign on with us you will know that we are not working with your competition down the street. We only work with one florist per geographical region. That means we are focused solely on getting results for you.
Ready to learn more? Contact us today to see what we can do for your flower shop business.
Thursday, July 24, 2014
Every business wants website traffic. That’s because the more traffic you get, the greater the likelihood that more leads will be produced that then can be converted into sales.
Press releases have always been a tool to get news out in front of a company’s target audience to gain recognition, build credibility, and eventually make a sale from it.
However, the migration to online platforms has changed what press releases can do – and for the better! Now, press releases can play an important role in driving traffic to your website. Here’s why.
The Benefits of Press Releases
Press releases are another form of content that can be used to connect with your target audience. Online, these press releases are helpful in attracting search engines to your website for cataloguing purposes because they usually contain keywords and hyperlinks that help get the attention of search engines. Since they are issued regularly, fresh content is added to your website continually, which shows your business is alive and active.
Also, as more inbound links are created from these press releases, the authority and credibility of your website increases, which provides a great way to build your brand. If the information is valuable, their online position makes it easy for viewers to share this press release with others across social media platforms. This viral capability also increases your chances of attracting more people to your website.
Our Press Release Services
Our team of Internet Marketing professionals include professionals that have worked in the public relations industry and assisted clients across multiple industries in developing their public relations campaigns, including developing and issuing press releases that offer relevant news, including special offers, promotions, and new products. A calendar of press release topics is created in partnership with clients to ensure that the most important information is being communicated through the press release campaign.
Working in conjunction with other team members adept at SEO, we create press releases that focus on important milestones and provide valuable information to the target audience while also shaping those around keyword-rich content that works with search engines to draw website traffic. The press releases also contain links back to the website to further the search engine optimization strategy.
Once the press releases are issued through an online press release distribution service that directs the releases to the most appropriate publications, the press releases are added to the “news” section on a website for further cataloguing by search engines.
Posted by Alison at 3:18 PM
Thursday, July 10, 2014
Social media is more than a place to keep up with friends and family. As a small business owner, you can leverage these platforms to target your audience and customer base, engage with them, and learn about them as well as get the benefit of its viral potential.
There are so many social media platforms to use for business:
Facebook has pages that can be developed to showcase your business, share information, offer promotions, and interact with customers and prospects.
This is another site that engages with customers and prospects, offering information in various forms and providing a way to work directly with local customers.
This social media site is directed at photos and sharing those photos as well as videos. For a business, this allows for visual marketing opportunities to attract and impress customers and prospects.
This social media bulleting board offers a way for businesses to share products, ideas, and information that customers and prospects value, helping to build credibility with the target audience.
In short messages, this platform allows messages and information to be shared geared toward helping, informing, and even entertaining the target audience that can easily be shared with others.
Social Media Works with the Right Strategies
Knowing these sites is one but knowing how to use them effectively is another. Here are some brief tips to incorporate:
- Use those platforms where you know your prospects are so that you can make the connections you need.
- Post regularly to get attention and keep that attention. Try to post at least once a day.
- Share relevant information and also post in a way that gets your audience to respond. This could be asking questions or posting surveys.
- Put the available analytics to work to understand what gets the most attention and at what time of the day.
- Stay relevant by mentioning trends or incorporating current names and events in your information when it fits.
- Give your audience something to keep them interested through a contest or just give-aways like a free product or report. This keeps people coming back for more plus they are more likely to tell others about you.
Friday, June 27, 2014
Have we got your attention with the headline for $100 in free Google AdWords advertising?
That’s a great deal to help you get started with our Google AdWords program, which is designed to produce results and which has been proven to do so.
What You Can Expect from Flyline Search Marketing®
When you work with us, you are working with a Google AdWords Certified Partner.
Our team has undertaken the rigorous studying and testing required to become certified. In addition to these high-level qualifications, you get a targeted approach that involves a comprehensive set of actions designed to work in conjunction with our overall Internet Marketing programs for our customers.
When you work with us on Google AdWords, here’s what we do for you:
- We place your Google ads on the Google Search and Display ad networks in the top ad positions after we have spent time studying and developing the most effective campaigns for your business.
- We target your AdWords campaigns to the precise audience you choose in order to maximize the return on investment.
- Your AdWords program also includes a Google remarketing program. Google remarketing codes, inserted into your website source code, helps us to capture the Internet Protocol address information for each visitor who views the website pages where we have inserted this code. We then create Google display or image ads that are served up to this group of people who have previously visited your site as they visit other places on the Internet. The ads follow these people everywhere they go when they surf the Google Display ad network. This approach helps to maintain “Top of Mind Awareness” for your brand.
- Our AdWords program managers also develop Google “Mobile Targeted” campaigns that increase your call -n sales conversions. These campaigns target people who use their iPhone, Android, or smartphone device to search the web for products and services.
- We create and deploy Google conversion code into the source code onto your website because this code helps us identify top-performing keyword phrases that are driving sales conversions. We then suggest new “Call to Action” elements that help to generate more sales conversions while gathering important data from the click activity.
- Our program also includes Google Analytics to understand what is working and what is not. This data is shared with you so you know how your advertising dollars are working.
- We add a call tracking and recording phone number to each Google ad we run. That allows people who see your Google pay per click ads to simply call you instead of clicking through to your website. This tactic has historically improved the sales conversion rates for our clients.